Volume 5, Issue 1 (2018)
Assessment of Spatial and Temporal Variation of Potential Evapotranspiration Estimated by Four Methods for South Carolina
Devendra M. Amatya, Augustine Muwamba, Sudhanshu Panda, Timothy Callahan, Scott Harder, and C. Alex Pellett
Spatial Analysis of Hydrological Productivity in Fractured Bedrock Terrains of the Piedmont of Northwestern South Carolina
Brooks Bailey, Weston Dripps, and Suresh Muthukrishnan
Water Users’ Perspectives: Summary of Withdrawal Survey Responses and Commentary
C. Alex Pellett and Thomas Walker III
South Carolina Groundwater Availability Assessment: 2017 Stakeholder Outreach and Engagement Results
Thomas Walker III, Lori Dickes, and Jeffery Allen
Visualizing Relative Potential for Aquatic Ecosystem Toxicity Using the EPA Toxics Release Inventory and Life Cycle Assessment Methods
Theodore Langlois, Michael Carbajales-Dale, and Elizabeth Carraway
2020 EDITORIAL COMMITTEE
- 2020-2022 EDITOR
- Dwayne Porter, Ph.D.
- MANAGING STAFF EDITOR
- Dawn Anticole White, M.M.C.
- 2017-2019 Editor
- Devendra M. Amatya, Ph.D., P.E.
- 2014-2016 Editor
- Timothy J. Callahan, Ph.D.
- COMMITTEE MEMBERS
- Adem K. Ali, Ph.D.
- Jeffery S. Allen, Ph.D.
- Elizabeth R. Carraway, Ph.D.
- Gwendelyn Geidel, Ph.D.
- Raghupathy Karthikeyan, Ph.D.
- Susan Libes, Ph.D.
- Calvin B. Sawyer, Ph.D.
- Geoff Scott, Ph.D.
- Thomas M. Williams, Ph.D.
- Mustapha Alhassan, Ph.D., Clemson University
- Adem Ali, Ph.D., College of Charleston
- Jared Bramblett, P.E., LEED AP, David & Floyd
- Brooke Czwartacki, SC Department of Natural Resources
- Lori Dickes, Ph.D., Clemson University
- Hamid Farahani, Ph.D., USDA-NRCS ENTSC
- Prasanna H. Gowda, Ph.D., MBA, USDA-ARS
- Colleen (Cole) Green, Ph.D., Bureau of Land Management
- Michele Harmon, Ph.D., University of South Carolina Aiken
- Zac H. Hart, PMP, University of South Carolina
- Marzieh Motallebi, Ph.D., Clemson University
- Matthew J. Neet, Ph.D., University of South Carolina
- Jose O. Payero, Ph.D., Clemson University
- Ge Sun, Ph.D., US Forest Service