The Journal of South Carolina Water Resources is an annual peer-reviewed journal dedicated to scientific research and policy on all aspects of water management to prepare for and meet the growing challenge of providing water resources for the sustainable growth of South Carolina’s economy, while preserving its natural resources.
The 2019 issue of the Journal will be available at the end of December 2019.
Current Issue: Volume 5, Issue 1 (2018)
Assessment of Spatial and Temporal Variation of Potential Evapotranspiration Estimated by Four Methods for South Carolina
Devendra M. Amatya, Augustine Muwamba, Sudhanshu Panda, Timothy Callahan, Scott Harder, and C. Alex Pellett
Spatial Analysis of Hydrological Productivity in Fractured Bedrock Terrains of the Piedmont of Northwestern South Carolina
Brooks Bailey, Weston Dripps, and Suresh Muthukrishnan
Water Users’ Perspectives: Summary of Withdrawal Survey Responses and Commentary
C. Alex Pellett and Thomas Walker III
South Carolina Groundwater Availability Assessment: 2017 Stakeholder Outreach and Engagement Results
Thomas Walker III, Lori Dickes, and Jeffery Allen
Visualizing Relative Potential for Aquatic Ecosystem Toxicity Using the EPA Toxics Release Inventory and Life Cycle Assessment Methods
Theodore Langlois, Michael Carbajales-Dale, and Elizabeth Carraway
- Devendra M. Amatya, Ph.D., P.E.
- MANAGING STAFF EDITOR
- Dawn Anticole White, M.M.C.
- COMMITTEE MEMBERS
- Timothy J. Callahan, Ph.D.
- Adem K. Ali, Ph.D.
- Jeffery S. Allen, Ph.D.
- Elizabeth R. Carraway, Ph.D.
- Gwendelyn Geidel, Ph.D.
- Susan Libes, Ph.D.
- Dwayne E. Porter, Ph.D.
- Calvin B. Sawyer, Ph.D.
- Geoff Scott, Ph.D.
- Thomas M. Williams, Ph.D.
- Mustapha Alhassan, Ph.D., Clemson University
- Adem Ali, Ph.D., College of Charleston
- Jared Bramblett, P.E., LEED AP, David & Floyd
- Brooke Czwartacki, SC Department of Natural Resources
- Lori Dickes, Ph.D., Clemson University
- Hamid Farahani, Ph.D., USDA-NRCS ENTSC
- Prasanna H. Gowda, Ph.D., MBA, USDA-ARS
- Colleen (Cole) Green, Ph.D., Bureau of Land Management
- Michele Harmon, Ph.D., University of South Carolina Aiken
- Zac H. Hart, PMP, University of South Carolina
- Marzieh Motallebi, Ph.D., Clemson University
- Matthew J. Neet, Ph.D., University of South Carolina
- Jose O. Payero, Ph.D., Clemson University
- Ge Sun, Ph.D., US Forest Service