Volume 4, Issue 1 (2017)
Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons and Suspended Materials in a Semi-urbanized Tidal Creek after an Historic Flood Event and Implications for Water Quality Monitoring
Barbara A. Beckingham, Michael Shahin, Kathryn Ellis, and Timothy J. Callahan
Long-term and Two-period Analysis of Hydrologic Conditions of the South Edisto River
Rebecca W. Berzinis
Measuring and Modeling Flow Rates in Tidal Creeks: A Case Study from the Central Coast of South Carolina
Kathryn K. Ellis, Timothy Callahan, Dianne I. Greenfield, Denise Sanger, Joshua Robinson, and Martin Jones
Field Spectroscopy as a Tool for Enhancing Water Quality Monitoring in the ACE Basin, SC
Caitlyn C. Mayer and Khalid A. Ali
Drought and Water Shortages: South Carolina’s Response Mechanisms, Vulnerabilities, and Needs
Ekaterina Altman, Kirsten Lackstrom, and Hope Mizzell
- Devendra M. Amatya, Ph.D., P.E.
- MANAGING STAFF EDITOR
- Dawn Anticole White, M.M.C.
- COMMITTEE MEMBERS
- Timothy J. Callahan, Ph.D.
- Adem K. Ali, Ph.D.
- Jeffery S. Allen, Ph.D.
- Elizabeth R. Carraway, Ph.D.
- Gwendelyn Geidel, Ph.D.
- Susan Libes, Ph.D.
- Dwayne E. Porter, Ph.D.
- Calvin B. Sawyer, Ph.D.
- Geoff Scott, Ph.D.
- Thomas M. Williams, Ph.D.
- Francois Birgand, Ph.D., North Carolina State University
- Paul Conrads, Ph.D. (1957-2017), U.S. Geological Survey
- Anthony J. Gotvald, U.S. Geological Survey
- Anand Jayakaran, Ph.D., Washington State University
- Heath Kelsey, Ph.D., University of Maryland
- Venkat Lakshmi, Ph.D., University of South Carolina
- David L. White, Ph.D., Clemson University