Volume 4, Issue 1 (2017)The Journal of South Carolina Water Resources is an annual peer-reviewed journal dedicated to scientific research and policy on all aspects of water management to prepare for and meet the growing challenge of providing water resources for the sustainable growth of South Carolina’s economy, while preserving its natural resources.
(BANNER Photo Credit: Sarah White, Ph.D.- Clemson University, Associate Professor of Horticulture)
Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons and Suspended Materials in a Semi-urbanized Tidal Creek after an Historic Flood Event and Implications for Water Quality Monitoring
Barbara A. Beckingham, Michael Shahin, Kathryn Ellis, and Timothy J. Callahan
Measuring and Modeling Flow Rates in Tidal Creeks: A Case Study from the Central Coast of South Carolina
Kathryn K. Ellis, Timothy Callahan, Dianne I. Greenfield, Denise Sanger, Joshua Robinson, and Martin Jones
Field Spectroscopy as a Tool for Enhancing Water Quality Monitoring in the ACE Basin, SC
Caitlyn C. Mayer and Khalid A. Ali
Drought and Water Shortages: South Carolina’s Response Mechanisms, Vulnerabilities, and Needs
Ekaterina Altman, Kirsten Lackstrom, and Hope Mizzell
- Devendra Amatya, Ph.D., P.E.
- MANAGING STAFF EDITOR
- Dawn Anticole White, M.M.C.
- COMMITTEE MEMBERS
- Timothy J. Callahan, Ph.D.
- Jeffery S. Allen, Ph.D.
- Gwendelyn Geidel, Ph.D.
- Susan Libes, Ph.D.
- Calvin B. Sawyer, Ph.D.
- Thomas M. Williams, Ph.D.
- Francois Birgand, Ph.D., North Carolina State University
- Paul Conrads, Ph.D. (1957-2017), U.S. Geological Survey
- Anthony J. Gotvald, U.S. Geological Survey
- Anand Jayakaran, Ph.D., Washington State University
- Heath Kelsey, Ph.D., University of Maryland
- Venkat Lakshmi, Ph.D., University of South Carolina
- David L. White, Ph.D., Clemson University