The Special Collections and Archives is a portal to the past, present, and future. We document the past by collecting items of historical significance to the university and community with an understanding of the research needs of the future and providing them in the present. The Archives continues to build a premier research collection of primary resources regardless of format (paper, photographs, digital, analog, and 3-dimensional) and rare books that supports the Clemson University teaching and research needs with an emphasis on agriculture, architecture, politics, the National Parks Service and tourism, community and university history. Within the Special Collections and Archives, we create an environment of discovery and engagement with these holdings that encourages scholarly inquiry, creative thinking and lifelong learning.
Materials in this collection may be protected by copyright law (Title 17, U.S. code). Use of these materials beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law.
For additional information about the collections or rights information, please contact the Special Collections and Archives by phone at 864.656.3031 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Browse the Special Collections and Archives Online Collections:
- Carrel Cowan-Ricks Papers, Mss 366
- Clemson Class of 1939
- Strom Thurmond Collection, Mss 100
- Thomas Green Clemson Papers, Mss 2
- Academic Affairs
- Agriculture, Forestry and Life Sciences, College of
- Architecture, Arts & Humanities, College of
- Board of Trustees
- Clemson Cooperative Extension
- Engineering, Computing and Applied Sciences, College of
- Faculty Senate
- Graduate Studies
- News Services
- Office of the President
- Staff Senate
- Strom Thurmond Institute of Government and Public Affairs
- Undergraduate Studies
- Woodland Cemetery Stewardship Committee Records