YMCA and Clemson
The Clemson YMCA was founded in 1894 and served Clemson students for nearly 100 years. The YMCA building, completed in 1915, was the center of religious, recreational and social activities for both the college and the local community for many of those years. This online exhibit uses images and documents from Clemson University Libraries’ Special Collections and Archives to tell the story of the people and activities that defined the long relationship between college and organization.
Hiott, Susan, "YMCA and Clemson" (2019). Presentations. 205.